SHIPS USPS TO 48 DOMESTIC STATES
Tea Tree Oil Eyelid Wipes
A gentle and preservative free, Tea Tree Oil lid wipe for daily eyelid cleansing and makeup removal
- OPTASE® TTO Wipes provide on-the-go cleansing for tired, dry eyes, and helps care for the skin around the lids and eye lashes and promotes optimal eyelid hygiene.
- The gentle concentration of tea tree oil and camomile combined with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera offers a soothing combination of ingredients.
- Contains 20 sachets, perfect for daily use, OPTASE® Lid Wipes are larger than other available eyelid wipes. The textured surface also aids the more effective removal of dirt, eye makeup and debris.
When To Use
Cleansing your eyelids daily will help remove debris, bacteria and oils that can often lead to Blepharitis, MGD or Dry Eye symptoms.
These lid cleansing wipes provide a daily easy-to-use solution that are a core part of a daily routine for optimum eyecare.
How It Works
By combining Tea Tree Oil and the moisturising properties of Hyaluronic Acid, OPTASE® Tea Tree Oil Wipes provides an effective and natural on-the-go cleansing solution for sensitive skin and eyelids.
These Tea Tree Oil Wipes include a textured side to remove scruff, debris, crusting and excess oils from eyelids.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil Eyelid Wipes
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Remove the wipe from its sachet and wrap over your index finger.
- Close your eye and move the wipe gently across the eyelid and lashes from side to side several times, then dispose of the wipe.
- Open a fresh wipe and repeat the process for your other eye.
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodeacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulphate
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply directly to eye. Single use only.
Do not use
- if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience redness, itchiness, or irritation of the eye. Consult your eye care specialist.
Keep out of reach of children.